Migration is a muddled issue and it very well may be hard to tell what to would on the off chance that you like to move to another nation to work. To move to the United States for work you should pursue certain rules and prerequisites. By preparing and giving close consideration to detail, you will build the odds that your work visa will be endorsed.
The Guide to Visa Types and Work Permit Requirements
On the off chance that you don’t know which kind of living arrangement license best suits your needs, this guide is for you. It encourages you to separate between the kinds of US visas for those viewed as “nonimmigrants, for example, gifted specialists, experts, and the independently employed. Note that most visa holders needn’t bother with an uncommon work license as their visa more often than not acts like one.
Appealing to is likewise the initial phase in getting lasting habitation in the US. The lasting habitation visa necessities really contrast contingent upon who petitions for you: your family or business. The means of the application procedure likewise rely upon where you are dwelling when applying for the living arrangement. For instance, in the event that you are as of now in the US as a “nonimmigrant” (for example an individual that holds impermanent residency in the US for the reasons for business, work, study, the travel industry, or medicinal treatment), you don’t have to experience a particular therapeutic test to get endorsement. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you are applying from abroad, the medicinal test is an obligatory advance.
Steps to get a work visa
Step 1: Be certain you have the essential documentation to get an international ID.
The U.S. requires each candidate to give certain data.
- You will need evidence of citizenship. This can be a terminated visa, a substantial driver’s permit, military or other government ID, confirmed birth endorsement, or accreditation of naturalization or citizenship.
- Make photocopies of all documentation and submit with your application.
- Give an identification photograph. International ID photographs must be taken by somebody who spends significant time in identification photographs. Many post workplaces and photograph studios offer this administration.
- Complete the application structure (Form DS-11), which can be discovered online on the U.S. Identifications and International Travel site.
Step 2: Get a substantial Passport from your nation’s movement authority.
A legitimate identification is required before you will be issued a visa.
- In the U.S., passport applications are accessible at post workplaces, nearby government workplaces and libraries. Search the Passport Acceptance Facility page to discover an office close you.
- You may likewise visit a Passport Agency in your general vicinity. Note that arrangements are required. Call the National Passport Information Center every minute of every day at 1-877-487-2778 to plan an arrangement.
- Identification applications can be discovered on the web any way you have to print them and mail them to the U.S. International IDs office.
- As of now, for a grown-up (more than 16) a U.S. identification costs $135 for the first time international ID and $110 for restoration.
- It takes 4 a month and a half for an identification to be handled in the U.S. Sped up administration costs an extra $60 and diminishes the preparing time to 3 weeks.
Step 3: Comprehend what sort of work visa you need.
Visas differ dependent on your occupation.
- In the U.S., a great many people please an H-1B visa which is for individuals with particular preparing and skills.
- You may likewise go to the U.S. under an L visa on the off chance that you are coming to work in an auxiliary or subsidiary of your organization and are a manager.
- On the off chance that you are a farming specialist, you may require an H-2A visa.
- Competitors and performers going to the U.S. to contend or perform will require a P-1 visa.
- All visa types are recorded on the U.S. Visas site at www.travel.state.gov.
- Discover what sort of visa you need by reaching movement authorities. You can contact the U.S. international safe haven or discover contact data on the web.
- To discover the international safe haven nearest to you, look on the web. U.S. government offices are recorded by the district at usembassy.gov.
Step 4: Ensure the application is finished.
Fragmented applications will be rejected.
- Have a companion or relative investigate your application and application materials to ensure everything is finished.
- Be certain that whoever investigates your application peruses English great and has an incredible scrupulousness.
- Have a lawyer investigate your application materials. In the event that conceivable, utilize a lawyer who has involvement with visa applications.
Step 5: Meet with a migration official.
Before your application is endorsed, you should be met by an official agent from the Bureau of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- You will be reached by the movement authority to plan the meeting.
- Try to pick a period you can be available. It is exceptionally hard to reschedule meetings and you may hazard a long delay in handling your request.
- Bring your passport and some other data or records they demand.
- Contract a mediator in the event that you don’t comprehend English well. A mediator won’t be accommodated you.
- Bring a lawyer on the off chance that you have a feeling that you will be overpowered by the meeting or in the event that you feel like there is something that will be asked that is hard to explain.
- Try not to contend with or become upset with the migration official. Request clarification of anything you don’t understand.
- Try not to lie.
Step 6: Be able to prove your income.
In the event that you as of now have a vocation, this ought not to be an issue.
- The migration specialists will need to realize that you have enough salary so you won’t become reliant on open help.
- Evidence of pay can be the offer letter from your boss.
- You can demonstrate your latest expense forms (the last 2-3 years). This is especially helpful on the off chance that you will work for a similar organization in the U.S.
- On the off chance that your pay isn’t sufficient to meet the base salary necessities for the U.S., different types of help likewise be viewed as, for example, a mate’s pay or different resources (property that can be changed over into cash).
- To decide if your salary meets the base required by the U.S., check government destitution rules at immihelp.com.
- The 2015 Poverty Guidelines express that the destitution line for a family unit of 2 individuals is $19, 912 every year.
- Know that the destitution line pay level shifts relying upon what number of individuals are in the family unit, regardless of whether you live/will live in the 48 touching states and whether an individual from the family is in the U.S. military.
Step 7: Visa applications must be submitted appropriately so as to be considered.
Realize where to present the materials.
- Applications can be submitted face to face at a U.S. international safe haven.
- Applications can likewise be submitted online at the U.S. visa site.
- Print the affirmation page to bring to the meeting in the event that you submit on the web.
Step 8: Focus on timing and expenses.
You have to prepare so you get the visa so as to move.
- Since each visa is prepared independently, it is unimaginable to expect to foresee to what extent it will take. Make certain to prepare so you will have the visa before you have to travel.
- The present charge for a transitory specialist visa is $190.00.